- We only use ingredients suitable with the skin with formulas based on the selection and combination of natural extracts of plants. The health of the skin of our children depends on the substances we apply on it.
- We remove from our formula all the superfluous ingredients not needed for taking care for the skin.
- The preservative system is the minimum necessary to guarantee the quality of the product
- Our products have been subjected to repeated controls and evaluations by dermatologic experts and paediatricians. They have been tested on volunteers with atopic or sensitive skin, being able to confirm its high tolerance and proven efficiency.
- We have the certification and confidence of the prestigious Dermatologic Clinic de Moragas, a model in the sector and specialists in aesthetics, general clinical dermatology, oncologic dermatology and tropical dermatology.
- We wanted to use a fragrance selected meticulously for its absence of allergens and its delicate scent. The first olfactory memories of the infancy have a privileged place in the brain. Who hasn’t felt sometime that a scent from the childhood took to a nice memory from the past.
- The packaging is made with cardboard and HDPE and glass bottles which doesn’t emit toxins and are easily recyclable. Its dispenser system protects its content from any contamination with the contact of the fingers, making also easy its application.
- Quality that works under the new regulation (CE) nº 1223/2009 of the Parliament and European Council about cosmetic products.
- Our laboratories are certified with ISO 9001:2008 regulation in Manufacturing Cosmetic Products and with the regulation ISO 22716:2017 Guide of good practices in the manufacturing of Cosmetic Products.
- Formulated with nature and manufactured in Spain with lots of love.
We are committed to use a accurate selection of botanic ingredients, healthy and free of toxic or questionable substances.
Our products have been tested on volunteer people, not in animals. We only accept an ethical treatment of animals and we are a certified Cruelty Free company for the committed association PETA.
We pay the maximum attention to the production and manufacturing process of our products so that is as respectful as possible with the environment. That is the reason why we are added to EcoEmbes and we collaborate with the care for the when recycling all our products.
In Carelia we like to inform with total transparency about our products composition. The labels (INGREDIENTS-INCI International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) show all the substances of the product, with no cover up, so that it provides assurance.