Diaper Cream Balm Eco
Diaper cream balm calms and protects the most sensitive areas of the baby's body from the irritations caused by dermatitis of the nappy with a bioregenerative blend of certified organic ingredients.
The balm lotion protects, calms and regenerates in a natural way the sensitive skin of the baby from the irritations caused by the dermatitis of the nappy with a mixture of calming organic and certified ingredients.
The formulation is with Zinc oxide and beeswax due to their insulating and absorbent propierties that create a protective barrier without blocking pores, so that it avoids the discomfort in the nappy zone. It has Rose Hip Oil because of its regenerative action that helps to increase elasticity and skin healing.
It also has sunflower, soya and Karité butter oils that catch humidity and maintain the skin hydrated and Aloe vera with a a wide antibacterial range and calming effect. All the propierties help to maintain healthy the baby’s bottom.
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for sensitive and atopic
- Natural and organic certified by Ecocert
- 100 ml
- Easy application, airless bottle
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
How to use it
After cleaning the baby’s bottom, apply smoothly a layer of the balm cream in al the nappy area
For external use only. Do not swallow
IngredientsIngredients/INCI: Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract* (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil* (Rose Hip Oil), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Caprate, Benzyl Alcohol
* The ingredients are from organic farming
99,13 % of the total ingredients are from natural origin
99,40 % of the total plant ingredients are from organic farming
25,1 % of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Our products do not contain any petroleum, silicone, sulphate, colourant, mineral oils, Peg’s, phthalic or their derivatives and are formulated with preservative without parabens, with soft surfactants and allergen-free perfume
The baby’s skin is thin and sensitive, that is why is important to take good care of it, specially on the bottom’s zone because it can irritate easily due to contact with urine or faeces and the nappy’s scrape.
- Change the nappy regularly, as soon as is wet or dirty, even if it just has a bit of pee. The continued humidity and/or faeces bacteries can cause an infection.
- During the first year the nappy is usually changed between seven and ten times per day, newborns need more frequent changes. Do it preferably after feeding and before put the baby in bed as a preventative mesure.
- When cleaning the bottom of the baby you can do it with warm water, a sponge or soft cotton pads and add some drops of soap-free emulsion (link to shampoo – gel). You also can use a micellar water specially formulated for children and that doesn’t need rinsing.
- It is recommended to leave the baby’s bottom some minutes uncovered (avoiding it to cool down) in order to let it dry. Take into account that the permanent usage of nappies makes easier the irritation of the zone and can become a contact dermatitis.
- Before placing the nappy make sure that your baby’s bottom is dry and clean.
- Don’t wait until the zone is irritated to take care of it. Apply some cream or protective balm with natural ingredients each time you change the nappy. And choose hypoallergenics nappies with high absorption to guarantee the containment of humidity.
- Finally, during the change of nappy, don’t leave the baby alone on the changer, prepare everything you need before, so that you will avoid any risk for the baby.
Healthy bottom, relaxed and happy baby!