Moisturizing body milk
Moisturizing body milk to calm and prevent irritations of the skin. Silky formula made from natural plant extracts such as oat, cotton seed oil, sweet almond oil, shea butter and aloe vera. This body milk is also suitable for babies and children with sensitive or atopic skin.
The perfect way to pamper your baby with a pleasant massage any time and since the first day.
Moisturize and protect
Moisturizing body milk to soften the skin and massage your baby. A silky, smooth and pleasant formula for babies and kids, even those little ones with sensitive or atopic skin who need a special skin treatment. Enriched with natural extracts of oat and cotton seed oil that have emollient and regenerative properties. It also has shea butter, sweet almond oil and aloe vera which are rich in A, D, E and F vitamins, B1, B2, b6 and fatty acids to protect, hydrate, calm and prevent skin irritations.
- Fresh and silky texture with no oily feeling
- To get a hydrated skin and a relaxing massage that stimulates the little one’s senses
- Ideal for the whole family
- Dermatologically tested
- High tolerance, clinically proven even on sensitive or atopic skin
- 200 ml
How to use it
After your kid’s bath, apply directly to the skin and massage smoothly until its complete absorption or when the skin dries. It’s the perfect way to give a pleasant massage to your baby or kid. It can be used daily./p>
IngredientesIngredients/INCI: Aqua, Olus Oil (emollient of vegetable origin), Glycerin (skin protector of plant origin), Glyceryl Stearate (vegetable oil emollient), Squalane (biomimetic barrier effect of plant origin), Sorbitol (humectant sugar ), Cetearyl Alcohol (emulsifier of vegetable oils and waxes), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Butyrospernum Parkii Butter Extract*, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Gossipium Herbaceum Seed Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate (soft coconut surfactant), Stearic Acid (vegetable emulsifier) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Xanthan Gum (conditioner corn sugar), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate (preservative system soft organic acid salts), Citric Acid (regulator organic ph), Potassium Sorbate (preservative system soft organic acid salts ), Fragrance** (Parfum)
* Ingredients from organic farming
** Allergen-free and without harsh synthetic chemicals
Our products do not contain petroleum, silicones, sulfates, dyes, mineral oils, Peg's, phthalates, and are formulated without paraben preservatives, with mild surfactants and perfume without allergens
The first way of communicating with your baby is by touching. Nothing better than a massage for its multiple benefits in a physical and emotional level. It is based on the attention and respect for the kid, it is not only about the contact of skins, but also about sensing nice feelings through visual, hearing and smell contact and caresses that help to strengthen parents and kids’ affective bond.
Which are the benefits of a children’s massage?
Children’s massages have multiple benefits for kids that are receiving it and for parents that are giving it
Benefits of children’s massages
- Health: allows to keep their comfort by improving their neurological development and their immunological system.
- Helps regulating their digestive, respiratory and circulatory systems. Helps relieving the discomfort of flatulence and colic, congestion and teething.
- Reduces the production of stress hormones because it helps them to learn how to relax, increasing endorphins secretion.
- Reduces sobbing and crying.
- Makes easier a longer sleep and a better quality of it.
- Gives them security.
- Helps to increase their self-esteem.
- Strengthens the positives bonds with their parents
Benefits for parents
- Provides a special time of mutual understanding improving communication between both of you. Encourages interaction.
- Helps understanding and answering the non-verbal signs of the baby. Strengthens the instinct and intuition.
- Increases the ability of helping your child in stress moments.
- Makes up for the absences of the parents and decreases the inconvenient of being separated.
- It represents a space and time of very positive fun.
When should we give the massage?
Some research shows that the best moment to give your child a massage is when he or she is awake and happy. Due to the fact that the kid can easily notice your mood, it is important for you to stay calm and relaxed.
When you are ready for the massage, use our moisturiz
The massage brings us intimate contact with our child while they are growing. Enjoy these once-in-a-lifetime moments to strengthen your relationship.