Moisturizing body milk
Moisturizing body milk to calm and prevent irritations of the skin. Formula made from plant extracts as oats, cotton's oil, sweet almonds' oil, shea butter and aloe vera. It is also indicated for infants and children with sensitive or atopic skin that need special care.
A lot of loving care for a pleasant massage any time of the day.
Moisturize and protect
Moisturizing Body Milk to soften skin and baby massage. Silky, smooth and pleasant formula also indicated for infants and children with sensitive or atopic skin that need special care. Enriched with extract of oats and cotton oil emollient and regenerative properties. Shea butter, sweet almond oil and aloe vera rich in vitamins A, D, E and F, B1, B2, B6 and fat to protect, moisturize, soothe and prevent skin irritations acids.
- Fresh velvety texture ungreased
- For hydrated skin and a relaxing massage that stimulates the senses of the children
- Ideal for the whole family
- Dermatologist tested
- High tolerance, clinically proven even on sensitive and atopic skin
- 200 ml
How to use it
After bathing, apply directly to the skin and massage gently until completely absorbed, or when their sensitive skin is dry. Perfect for a pleasant massage the baby. It can be used for everyday use.
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
IngredientesIngredients/INCI: Aqua, Olus Oil (emollient of vegetable origin), Glycerin (skin protector of plant origin), Glyceryl Stearate (vegetable oil emollient), Squalane (biomimetic barrier effect of plant origin), Sorbitol (humectant sugar ), Cetearyl Alcohol (emulsifier of vegetable oils and waxes), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Butyrospernum Parkii Butter Extract*, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Gossipium Herbaceum Seed Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate (soft coconut surfactant), Stearic Acid (vegetable emulsifier) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Xanthan Gum (conditioner corn sugar), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate (preservative system soft organic acid salts), Citric Acid (regulator organic ph), Potassium Sorbate (preservative system soft organic acid salts ), Fragrance** (Parfum)
* Ingredients from organic farming
** Allergen-free and without harsh synthetic chemicals
Our products do not contain petroleum, silicones, sulfates, dyes, mineral oils, Peg's, phthalates, and are formulated without paraben preservatives, with mild surfactants and perfume without allergens
The first form of communication with your child is touch. Nothing like a massage for your care for its many benefits both physically and emotionally. It is based on the attention and respect for the child, not just skin contact with skin, but to perceive pleasurable sensations through eye contact, hearing, smell and touch that contribute very positively to reinforce bonding between parents and children. What are the benefits of infant massage?
Infant massage has many benefits for both infants and children who receive them, as well as for parents who supply it. Benefits of Massage for Infants and Children
- Health: allows them to keep their welfare improving the neurological and immune system development. It helps regulate your digestive, respiratory and circulatory system. It helps relieve the discomfort of gas and colic, congestion and teething.
- Decreases the production of stress hormones that help them learn to relax, thus increasing the segregation of endorphins
- Reduces crying
- Facilitates a longer and better quality sleep
- It provides security
- It helps to increase self-esteem
- Closes the positive links with their parents
Benefits for parents
- Provides a special time of complicity, improving communication between them. Encourages interaction
- Helps them understand and respond to nonverbal signs of the infant or child. Reinforces the instinct and intuition
- Increases the ability to help your child in times of stress
- Compensates the absence of parents, diminishes the disadvantages of being separated
- Represents a positive space and a fun time
When giving the massage?
Some research suggests that the best time to massage is when your child is awake and happy. Because they can easily notice your mood and emotions, it is important to be calm and relaxed.
When you're ready for the massage, use our Moisturizing Body Milk, a light, silky formula that will leave their skin soft and hydrated.
Recommendation of Carelia
A Massage puts us in close contact with our children as they grow. Enjoy these unrepeatable moments to strengthen your relationship for life.