Sustainable and healthy laundry
Our Laundry Soap -for babies, sensitive and atopic skin- has been designed to wash all types of fabrics effectively using only botanical ingredients. A mild detergent, free of enzymes that can irritate the most delicate skin when in contact with towels, sheets or clothing used throughout the day.
Environmentally friendly: Biodegradable
Gentle, non-toxic formula
No enzymes to reduce risk of irritation or allergic reactions
No harmful optical brighteners
No allergens and perfume
Formulated with Aloe Vera due to its protective, soothing and moisturising properties
1 Litre: 29 washes
2 in 1: No softener required
How to use
Hand wash. Add 20ml of soap (equivalent to 3 capfuls, reference for medium water) in 3-5L of water, immerse the garment, stir and let it act for a few minutes. Next, rinse with water and gently wring it out.
For machine wash, we recommend adjusting the water temperature and cycle settings for the required level of cleanliness (soiling) and size of the wash load. (See dosage on the back of the bottle).
- Always wash newborn baby clothes, whether new or second-hand, before wearing them, as they can retain bacteria that can irritate their immature skin.
- Baby clothes should be washed separately from the rest of the family with a specific detergent for sensitive skin.
- Wash new clothes before them wearing for the first time.
- Pre-treat stains.
- Wash only with the same or similar colours.
- Separate blankets, sheets and towels.
- Always follow the washing instructions of the garment manufacturer.
Composition: Water, (cold saponified) coconut oil, vegetable glycerine, aloe vera extract, citric acid. Vegan.
0% ethoxylated ingredients, phosphates, enzymes, perfumes, dyes, bleach. Colour and texture may vary depending on natural ingredients.